Hybrid Trade Show
Hybrid event formats count on a cross-linking between digital and analog. An actual trade fair is taking place and is combined with and supplemented by virtual technologies. This way a significantly higher number of participants can be reached by using digital channels.
A hybrid trade fair involves online participants everywhere in the world in a physical exhibition performance – live. This increases the range of the event.
The exhibition appearance is extended by using modern and innovative media and technologies.
Visitors of a hybrid trade show can choose if they want to participate physically or virtually.
Advantages of a Hybrid Exhibition Stand:
- The reach is limitless which means that participants all over the world can attend your hybrid event.
- Exhibitors attract more attention, more customers and more presence.
- Furthermore, content that has been worked out for the virtual show, such as videos for presentations or product introductions can remain available on websites on demand after the end of the trade fair.
What are hybrid events suitable for?
- for events with interactive nature such as conference, congresses, trade shows and festivals.
- for events with external speakers, experts or teams that are not able or willing to travel specifically for that event.
Our Services for your Hybrid Trade Show
- At hybrid events we connect thelocal live audience with external speakers, teams and participants.
- Worldwide live broadcasting on screens, LED, desktop and mobile devices.
- Peer-to-peer connection of persons or teams of analog events or interconnections between several analog events.
- Speakers in conference rooms participate using their browser-based computers and share their screens with the live audience.
- Interaction and queries are possible through a live connection.